Short on time and breakfast ideas? Put down the oatmeal and get it twisted with this quick and easy strawberry breakfast recipe. Lock pure health, nutrition and deliciousness in your favorite breakfast bowl in less than 5 minutes. Brew some coffee. And… if you are lucky like myself garnish it with two four-leaf clovers.
Quick strawberry-oatmeal breakfast
- 1 lb strawberries (stems removed)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- ½ cup oatmeal (preferably old fashioned)
- ¼ cup whole milk natural yogurt
Now follow these steps:
- Place strawberries in a blender or a small food processor, add 1 tbs maple syrup and blend until smooth (about 1 minute).
- Place strawberry mousse in your favorite breakfast bowl, top with yogurt, oatmeal and chia seeds; sprinkle with remaining 1 tbs maple syrup.
To read this in Polish, click here: “Sezon truskawkowy wita was i zaprasza na szybkie śniadanie”