As a culinary producer, food stylist, and recipe developer, I’ve had the incredible opportunity to immerse myself in the captivating world of food fully. Through my engaging blog, I’ve gained recognition from food magazines and digital recipe platforms, who have sought my expertise in crafting recipes and writing articles about food culture. Furthermore, I’ve enjoyed creating recipes along with my food styling and food photography production services for numerous respected food and beverage brands and clients.
My passion for culinary creativity knows no bounds. I eagerly delve into extensive research on diverse culinary cultures, diets, types of food, and meals, enabling me to curate original and mouthwatering recipes that are truly one-of-a-kind. Notably, my Polish blog, JemWiecJestem, has become a trusted go-to resource in Poland for American cuisine and food culture.
In addition to my commercial recipe development endeavors, I’ve been fortunate to design and orchestrate a wide array of culinary events and themed dinner parties that are visually stunning and captivating. This fusion of my roles as a chef and food stylist is particularly gratifying, and I wholeheartedly embrace every opportunity for creative expression through the medium of food.
My versatility in the kitchen is boundless, allowing me to transform vegetables into delightful, kid-friendly creations and introduce guests to extraordinary flavor experiences they’ve never encountered before. I possess extensive knowledge and expertise in accommodating strict dietary restrictions, be it vegan, kosher, Gerson, gluten-free, lactose-free, paleo, or any other special requirement you can imagine. Moreover, I take great joy in imparting my wisdom and teaching others to cook with greater skill, entertain guests with flair, or even prepare an enchanting aphrodisiac dinner to captivate a romantic partner. Whatever your most extravagant culinary dream, I am here to turn it into a tangible reality.
For recipe development inquiries, about food styling, culinary production, or with other requests please click here to contact Food Polka
Few examples of my dinner parties and culinary events
Surprise Rooftop Engagement Dinner, West Hollywood, California
4-course Dinner menu:
- Appetizer Crostini, Capers, Heirloom tomatoes, Meyer lemon, Black garlic, Extra virgin olive oil
- Salad Baby arugula, Heirloom spinach, Roasted pumpkin seeds, Goat cheese, 18 years aged balsamic
- Main Course Chicken scaloppini, Pappardelle pasta, Pesto sauce
- Dessert Heart shaped flourless chocolate cake, Hazelnuts, Mango mousse, Strawberries
Theme Russian Appetizer Party, Long Beach, California
7-course Appetizer size menu:
- Baked Chopped Liver Pate, Thyme, Organic Unsalted Rye, Caraway Seed Rye, Beet Micro Greens
- Buckwheat Blinis with Caviar
- Golden Yukon potato salad, Fresh marjoram, Cornichons gherkin pickles, Fresh green peas (optional pickled herring with pickled onions)
- Balsamic roasted red and golden beets, Fresh horseradish shavings, Lemon zest, Arugula
- Grilled, smoked deli sausage, Caramelized sweet onions, Whole grain Dijon mustard
- Golden Yukon potato and smoked bacon stuffed dumplings, Ghee, Fresh marjoram
- Cheese cupcakes, Poppy seeds, Cardamom
Birthday Dinner Party, Newport Beach, California
8-course Dinner menu:
- Appetizers Smoked trout pate, cucumbers, radish
Flatbread Black Truffle, Truffle Oil, Black Garlic, Gruyere cheese
Flatbread Caramelized Red Onions, Kalamata olives, Fresh thyme, Fontina Cheese
- Salad Grilled asparagus, Zucchini, and Cocktail Tomatoes, Arugula, Basil Dressing
- Main Course Veal Osso Buco, Creamy Gorgonzola polenta
- Dessert Cherry, Blueberry, Raspberry crumble, Vanilla Mascarpone cream
Spooky Halloween Appetizer Party, Los Feliz – Los Angeles, California
- Eyeballs in “blood”
- Bloody rib eye “worms”
- Vegetable crudo “cemetery” in “mud”
- Black eye caprese crostini
- Dusty, old popcorn
And here you can read some reviews of my work:
Top Selling menus
Fixed-price dinner menus. Served family style. Click here to read more about them.
Pingback: Some say my food pics make them hungry so now you can order prints of them and drool | Food Polka
Pingback: Brownie recipe that I love and so will your loved one | Food Polka
Pingback: Słodkie, walentynkowe, czekoladowe „Conieco” stopi lód z każdego serca | Jem więc Jestem
Lovely looking dishes!
Thank you 🙂