Dark chocolate is full of sophisticated flavor. Personally, the darker the better. I love dark chocolate with a cocoa content of over 70% combined with fresh fruits. They bring its taste to a completely new level. I particularly love dark chocolate with pomegranate. The unforgettable sensation of juicy, refreshing, sweet and sour pomegranate seeds bursting in the middle of bittersweet, dense chocolate is my favorite. These two different flavors and textures are a sweet craving revelation. When we add some fresh, finely ground espresso coffee, the effect is double staggering.
Feel free to try this simple yet amazing recipe for Mother’s Day or any other special occasion.
Dark chocolate with pomegranate
Shopping list (serves 4-6):
- 1 dark chocolate bar (70% cocoa or more)
- tablespoon fresh coffee with a strong flavor (preferably espresso)
- 1 cup clean pomegranate seeds
Now follow these steps:
- Bring together all the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to approximately 380 degrees and turn off.
- On a baking sheet spread baking paper (parchment); divide chocolate into equal pieces and place on a baking sheet with parchment paper at regular intervals (approximately 1 “ apart); place into a hot oven for approximately 5 minutes (cubes of chocolate should become soft and ductile, and slightly dissolve on the sides).
- Remove the pan from the oven; using a small strainer distribute coffee over a hot chocolate; press pomegranate seeds into hot chocolate (patterns optional); set aside and let it cool at room temperature; refrigerate for approx. 1 hour.
- Enjoy the burst.
Chcesz przeczytać po polsku? Kliknij tu: “Rozrywające się granaty i kawa w pysznych czekoladkach o dużej zawartości kakao”