Valentines Day is a perfect occasion for dipping aphrodisiac fruit in rich, velvety chocolate that itself is an aphrodisiac.
Cut aphrodisiac fruits into shapes that only your imagination can deliver. Put them on the skewer. Hold them with your fingertips by the stem. Dip the fruit inside that warm pot, full of velvety, chocolate. Pamper your lip and mouth with it. Let your tongue feel it when it’s still warm.
And to add more spice to your dessert and make it even more stimulating, you can sprinkle fruits with a dash of hot chili powder, chili flakes or espresso coffee. That would make them ultra, mega sexy.
Here is how to make the chocolaty aphrodisiac fruits. All fruits from the list are considered aphrodisiac. The selection is optional.
Chocolaty Aphrodisiac Fruit
- 70% dark chocolate (or milk if you prefer)
- fresh, finely ground coffee (preferably espresso bean)
- Thai chili powder or flakes
- skewers or toothpicks
Now follow these steps:
- Cut fruits into desired shapes.
- Put them on the skewers, toothpicks or use their natural stems (like cherry of strawberry).
- Melt chocolate in the fondue pot or double boiler (if you don’t have one you can make your own; just bring water to boil in larger pot and then place chocolate in a second smaller pot that will fit inside the one with boiling water; the chocolate should melt).
- Dip fruits in the hot chocolate.
- To add even more spice, sprinkle over chocolate some hot chili flakes or finely ground coffee.
Enjoy your Double Dip.