Just as the Devo’s song sings: I say whip it, Whip it good. Don’t be afraid to whip it. And I mean your breakfast. The fruit, the milk and the yogurt all together. Whip it good. And then as Michael Jackson sings: Open up your mouth and eat it!
Blueberry Whipped Yogurt
Shopping List (serves 1):
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2/3 cup soy milk (preferably organic)
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 cup natural, whole milk yogurt
- Chia seeds (optional)
Now follow these steps:
- Wash blueberries well and dry.
- Set 1/4 berries aside, and the remaining 3/4 mix in a blender with soy milk until the air bubbles appear (to a diameter of approx. 5 mm).
- Pour the mixture into a breakfast bowl, top with yogurt, drizzle with maple syrup and garnish with the remaining berries and Chia seeds (if you wish).